Monday, July 23, 2007

Rainy days

This summer has been not much in terms of warmth or sunny skies. I am getting impatient with the weather and dream of tropical heatwaves (I know that a lot of friends complain about being exposed to too much heat, so I would suggest swapping places, what do you say Viki?). To be fair, there were a couple of days when the sun shone, and those moments were truly cherished. Which makes me think about these yummy fruits, which Martin picked (oh ye tall ones, you have lots of advantages in the picking of fruits, that's for sure) and I ate!

1 comment:

Anne et Jul said...

Salut Anamaria, c'est Julien writing.
Anne vient de me faire découvrir ton blog.
Et vraiment, je suis très jaloux de tes photos (je pourrais même insister un peu plus) qui sont drôlement réussies. Plein de bonnes idées et tout.. je suis très jaloux.

Bon courage pour ta thèse! (fais la en images :-))

Et pourquoi pas venir faire une escapade en France ... à Nancy??